Joseph Healey is a 22 year old entrepreneur with hopes of entering the television industry. He has studied at JMC Academy and the University of Newcastle and is now making his way into the professional industry.
Bachelor of Communication – Media Production
The University of Newcastle, Newcastle NSW.
Bachelor obtained April 2018.
Bachelor of Creative Arts – Film and Television
JMC Academy, Sydney NSW.
Bachelor obtained April 2016.
June 2016 – August 2016
- Assisted in the bump in and bump out of Outside Broadcast equipment, including PC and video cameras;
- Worked as a Camera Operator filming live sports such as AFL and Soccer, which was live streamed to YouTube.
EXCELSIA COLLEGE (formerly Wesley Institute)
Live music recording
October 2014 / November 2015
- Filmed 9×40 minute live musical segments for graduating students of Excelsia College.
THE ACTORS COLLEGE OF THEATRE AND TELEVISION
- Live camera work on The Actors College of Theatre and Television’s David Copperfield Production.
SEA WORLD RESORT
H.O.T.E.L School Program
- Public area cleaning;
- Human resources;
- Front office;
- Sales, marketing, and public relations;
- Conferences / banquets;
- Room service / mini bar;
- Restaurant services;
- And stewarding.
Retail / Commercial Business
Supervisor / Cashier
October 2010 – November 2012
- Provided excellent customer service to customers, including searching for retail items, transportation of furniture, and providing refunds and returns;
- Trusted with assisting the Start of Day and End of Day money count;
- Trusted as a supervisor to other employees, overriding purchases and important point-of-sales data such as refunds.
News Broadcast – Work Experience
- Provide Assistance in Camera Set Ups;
- Film Local News Content;
- Edit Local News Content.
- The Actors College of Theatre and Television – For Contribution in Film Production for the David Copperfield Performance 2014;
- St. Clare’s High School – Higher School Certificate November 2013;
- St. Clare’s High School – Certificate of Achievement: 1st in Sports Coaching November 2013;
- Sea World Resort – Attendance Award May 2013;
- The Rotary Club of Taree on Manning – Certificate of Appreciation for Assistance with End Polio Now Fundraiser November 2011.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Experience Engaging with Online Communities;
- Professional Communication with Key Industry Figures;
- Professional Email and Report Communication;
- Build and Maintain Professional and Working Relationships.
- Able to Prepare Content Ahead of Schedule for Immediate Delivery at Set Times;
- Store Data on File Transfer Protocol Servers Using Proper Organisational Skills for Easy Locating;
- Proactive Use of File Storage Management.
- Mac and PC Experience
- AVID Media Composer and Adobe Suite Experience including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and InDesign;
- Microsoft Office Experience;
- Strong Understanding of Multiple Social Media Platforms Such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Time Spent at The University of Newcastle Involved Public Relation and Journalism Courses;
- Excellent Ability to Multitask;
- Orchestrated a Social Media Campaign on Pozible and Cross-Promoted on Facebook and Twitter That Raised $1500 for a Short Film;
- Produced a Short Film That Was Nominated for “Best Cinematography”, “Best Actress”, and “Best Screenplay” at the JMC Academy Martini Awards;
- Produced and Edited a Variety of Content Ranging From Short Films to Music Videos and Television Commercial.
“Joseph is an honest and caring young man who has always acted with sincerity and integrity… I have confidence in recommending Joseph to further studies or employment and I wish him well in his future endeavours.”
– Tony Kelly, former Principal of St. Clare’s High School.
For a full list of references, please contact Joseph at email@example.com.